Monday 27 June 2016

Wild High Horse(s)

Very possibly my favourite clip on You Tube. Like, ever. The Jim Jones Revue were a phenomenal live band, MrsRobster and I caught them in Cardiff a few years ago. This clip shows the band performing High Horse from their third album 'Burning Your House Down'.

Who'd have thought a bunch of Brits could blow the Yanks away when playing them at their own game? Seriously great stuff this, makes me grin like a twat every time I watch it.




Jim's new band Jim Jones And The Righteous Mind are well worth checking out, if you haven't done so already. Somewhat darker than his previous incarnations, but sounding pretty good nonetheless.


Soundtrack:

3 comments:

  1. '...no more calls, we have a winner...' They were a fearsome live band and this is a particularly tremendous performance. Brilliant stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling quite jealous, as I missed seeing the JJR when they toured the States.

    ReplyDelete